The Rebellion Pizza
Four Seasons Pizza
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: under 25 minutes
Four Seasons Pizza Recipe Ingredients:
Pizza Dough Toppings:
– 1½ cups Tomato Sauce
– 2 cups mozzarella (grated)
– 2 cups fontina (grated)
– ½ pound clams (steamed)
– 8 thin slices prosciutto
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– salt and pepper
– 1 tomato
– 2 tablespoons basil
– 6 ounces button mushrooms (sliced)
– 1 tablespoon parmesan (grated)
1. Prepare the dough (500 degrees F).
2. Combine the mozzarella and fontina.
3. Divide tomato sauce evenly on dough. Leave a small rim.
4. Divide dough so that you have 4 quarters which represent the 4 seasons.
5. Divide the cheese on top of each pizza.
1. In a small pan saute the mushrooms in the olive oil over high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Remove the meat from the steamed clams and reserve. Discard the shells.
3. Slice the tomato into at least 6 thin round slices.
Garnish each quarter:
1. 1 with tomato, 1 with clams, 1 with mushrooms, 1 with prosciutto julienne.
2. Slide pizza onto hot pizza stone. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
3. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
4. Sprinkle basil over tomato section.
5. Sprinkle grated parmesan over the mushroom section.